Thank you for submitting your reservation! A copy has been sent to your email address to keep for your records. Please be sure that you have filled out a New Pet Registration form either online or at Sage Valley before you bring your pets in for the first time. You can fill out the form online here if you have not filled one out before. You only need to fill out this form if this is your first time staying with us. At Sage Valley we have everything we need to ensure your pet has a comfortable stay while boarding with us, including the feed and water bowls, bedding, and plenty of toys. If you feel your pet will benefit from having something from home with them while they are staying with us please feel free to bring it with you and we'll make sure each pet has that each day while they are here. It is important to note however, that we do not permit rawhides or greenies or anything of the like for professional reasons. Pets have been known to swallow these to keep them away from other pets and the consequences can be very harmful. Please make sure to communicate any special instructions we need to know to ensure your pet has a wonderful and safe stay with us to our staff when you check-in! If you have any questions in the matter please feel free to email us at
, or as always you are welcome to call 303-279-6969 if you just feel like talking to a real person.
Sage Valley adheres to the Colorado Agricultural Regulations and requires vaccines for bordetella, rabies, and distemper be current before your pet can enter our facility. Please make sure your vaccines are up to date and we have proper documentation.
Your Sage Valley Pet Center Staff Legal Stuff Main Agreement:
This is an agreement between Sage Valley Pet Center and the pet owner whose signature(s) appears below (hereinafter
1. Owner agrees to pay the rate for pet care provided effective on the date pet is checked into Sage Valley Pet Center.
2. Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested, and all veterinary cost for the pet during the period said pet is in the care of Sage Valley Pet Center.
3. Owner further agrees that the pet shall not leave the facility until all charges due are paid by Owner or proper payment arrangements are agreed upon by both parties.
4. By signing this agreement and leaving the pet with Sage Valley Pet Center, Owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about said pet.
5. Sage Valley Pet Center reserves the right to refuse admittance to Owner’s pet for any reason at any time.
6. Sage Valley Pet Center shall exercise reasonable care for the pet delivered by the Owner to Sage Valley Pet Center. If interactive care is provided, Owner recognizes and accepts potential risks involved in such activity. It is expressly agreed by the Owner that Sage Valley Pet Center’s liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $400.00 per animal admitted. The Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of said pet while it is in the care of the pet care provider, to include payment of costs for injury to staff or other animals or damage to facilities caused by the pet.
7. Owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encubrances.
8. Owner specifically represents to Sage Valley Pet Center that, to the Owner’s knowledge, the pet has not been exposed to any contagious diseases within a thirty day period prior to check-in. During the period of this agreement, Owner also agrees to notify Sage Valley Pet Center of any known exposure of pet to a communicable disease and hold pet out of attending Sage Valley Pet Center until pet is symptom free for a minimum of 14 days or with written veterinary clearance. Owner further agrees to maintain currency of vaccinations as required by Sage Valley Pet Center and the Colorado Department of Agriculture for: Bordetella, Rabies and Distemper.
9. All charges incurred by Owner shall be payable upon pickup of pet. Sage Valley Pet Center shall have, and is hereby granted, a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from services provided by Sage Valley Pet Center. The Owner hereby agrees that in the event the charges are not paid when in due in accordance with this contract, Sage Valley Pet Center may exercise its lien rights upon ten days written notice given by Sage Valley Pet Center to Owner by certified mail to address shown on contract. Sage Valley Pet Center may dispose of pet for any all unpaid charges, at private or public sale, in the sole discretion of Sage Valley Pet Center, and Owner specifically waives all statutory or legal rights to the contrary. If such sale does not secure a price adequate to pay such costs of pet care or other charges delinquent, plus costs of sale, then Owner shall be liable to Sage Valley Pet Center for the
difference. All monies realized by Sage Valley Pet Center at such sale, over and above the charges due to costs of sale, shall be paid by the Owner to Sage Valley Pet Center.
10. If pet becomes ill or injured, or if the state of the animal’s health otherwise requires professional attention, Sage Valley Pet Center, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal. Such fees that result will be the sole responsibility of the animals’s Owner. Upon notification of the Owner (if possible) or guardian (if possible) of illness, a suitable veterinarian of the Owner’s choice may be utilized, unless in the opinion of Sage Valley Pet Center an emergency situation exists which requires
immediate attention. In the event of the animal’s demise, said animal will be in the care of Animal Urgent Care of Arvada. As emergency care can be expensive, we need to ask these difficult but important questions:
11. Sage Valley Pet Center will not be liable for the injury, disease, illness, or death of any animal.
12. Any controversy or claim arising of or relating to this Agreement, or breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this Agreement, shall be settled in mediation in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by a mediator may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The mediator shall, as part of the award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such mediation and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party.
13. Grooming Agreement
Health: I understand that grooming can be stressful to some pets, especially the dog’s first groom, senior dogs, or dogs with health issues. I also understand that it is necessary to have my pet up to date on all vaccinations prior to grooming.
Emergencies: In the event of an emergency, I authorize Sage Valley Pet Center to immediately seek professional veterinary care for my pet at my expense. I understand that all attempts will be made to contact me in the event of an emergency.
Coat Condition: I understand that if my pet’s coat is matted there will be an increased risk for clipper burn or cuts to occur. This is due to the difficulty of attempting to get sharp clipper blades between the skin and matts. I understand that the groomer cannot be held responsible for such occurrences, although they will take all necessary precautions to prevent them. I also understand that matted pets take additional time to groom, so there will be an additional fee added to the regular grooming price.
14. Entire Agreement: This agreement as written is the only and entire Agreement between the Owner and Sage Valley Pet Center. It may not be amended or modified by any oral or written statements made by Sage Valley Pet Center, Inc. or our personnel. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between parties. All terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the pet Owner and Sage Valley Pet Center. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or illegal by a court, the balance of the agreement shall remain effective and in force. I agree to the aged pet agreement above * By checking "I agree" in the box(es) above you are entering a binding contract with Sage Valley Pet Center.