Thank you for submitting your reservation! A copy has been sent to your email address to keep for your records. Please be sure that you have filled out a New Pet Registration form either online or at Sage Valley before you bring your pets in for the first time. You can fill out the form online here if you have not filled one out before. You only need to fill out this form if this is your first time staying with us. At Sage Valley we have everything we need to ensure your pet has a comfortable stay while boarding with us, including the feed and water bowls, bedding, and plenty of toys. If you feel your pet will benefit from having something from home with them while they are staying with us please feel free to bring it with you and we'll make sure each pet has that each day while they are here. It is important to note however, that we do not permit rawhides or greenies or anything of the like for professional reasons. Pets have been known to swallow these to keep them away from other pets and the consequences can be very harmful. Please make sure to communicate any special instructions we need to know to ensure your pet has a wonderful and safe stay with us to our staff when you check-in! If you have any questions in the matter please feel free to email us at
, or as always you are welcome to call
if you just feel like talking to a real person.
Sage Valley adheres to the Colorado Agricultural Regulations and requires vaccines for bordetella, rabies, and distemper be current before your pet can enter our facility. Please make sure your vaccines are up to date and we have proper documentation.
Sincerely, Your Sage Valley Pet Center Staff 4. Terms and Conditions
This is an Agreement between Sage Valley Pet Center and the pet owner whose signature appears below (hereinafter called "Owner").
1. Owner agrees to pay the rate for pet care provided in effect on the date pet is checked into Sage Valley Pet Center.
2. Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested, and all veterinary costs for the pet during the period said pet is in the care of Sage Valley Pet Center.
3. Owner further agrees that the pet shall not leave the facility until all charges due are paid by Owner or proper payment arrangements are agreed upon by both parties.
4. By signing this Agreement and leaving pet with Sage Valley Pet Center, Owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about said pet. Sage Valley Pet Center reserves the right to deny admittance to Owner's pet for any reason at any time.
5. Sage Valley Pet Center shall exercise reasonable care for the pet delivered by the Owner to the pet care provider. If interactive care is provided, Owner recognizes and accepts potential risks involved in such activity. It is expressly agreed by Owner and pet care provider that Sage Valley Pet Center's liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $400.00 per animal admitted. The Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of said pet while it is in the care of the pet care provider, to include payment of costs for injury to staff or other animals or damage to facilities caused by the pet.
6. Owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
7. Owner specifically represents to Sage Valley Pet Center that, to Owner's knowledge, the pet has not been exposed to any contagious diseases within a thirty day period prior to check-in. During the period of this Agreement, Owner also agrees to notify Sage Valley Pet Center of any known exposure of pet to a communicable disease and hold pet out of attending Sage Valley Pet Center until pet is symptom free for a minimum of 14 days or with written veterinary clearance. Owner further agrees to maintain currency of vaccinations as required by Sage Valley Pet Center policy.
8. All Charges incurred by Owner shall be payable upon pickup of pet. Sage Valley Pet Center shall have, and is hereby granted, a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from services provided by Sage Valley Pet Center. The Owner hereby agrees that in the event the charges are not paid when due in accordance with this contract, Sage Valley Pet Center may exercise its lien rights upon ten days written notice given by Sage Valley Pet Center to Owner by certified mail to address shown on contract. Sage Valley Pet Center may dispose of pet for any and all unpaid charges, at private or public sale, in the sole discretion of Sage Valley Pet Center, and Owner specifically waives all statutory or legal rights to the contrary. If such sale shall not secure a price adequate to pay such costs of pet care or other charges delinquent, plus costs of sale, then Owner shall be liable to Sage Valley Pet Center for the difference. All monies realized by Sage Valley Pet Center at such sale, over and above the charges due and costs of sale, shall be paid by the Owner to Sage Valley Pet Center.
9. If pet becomes ill or injured, or if the state of the animal’s health otherwise requires professional attention, Sage Valley Pet
Center, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to
the animal. Such fees that result will be the sole responsibility of the animal’s owner. Upon notification of the owner (if possible)
or guardian (if possible) of illness, a suitable veterinarian of the owner’s choice may be utilized, unless in the opinion of Sage Valley
Pet Center an emergency situation exists which requires immediate attention. In the rare and unfortunate event that your pet passes
while in our care, we will take them to our local vet whom we trust to hold your pet peacefully until you can make further arrangements,
unless otherwise instructed by you, the “owner” in writing.
10. Sage Valley Pet Center maintains adequate insurance coverage to protect the interest of the Kennel, its employees, its physical properties and its business activities. Sage Valley Pet Center will not be liable for the injury, disease, illness, or death of any animal, if such conditions arise due to circumstances beyond its control.
11. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the pet Owner and Sage Valley Pet Center.
12. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this Agreement, shall be settled in mediation in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by a mediator may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The mediator shall, as part of the award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such mediation and reasonable attorney's fees of the prevailing party.
I agree to the Terms & Conditions
By entering my initials above, I am here by entering a binding contract with Sage Valley Pet Center outlined by the contract above.